The policy of the company TRIPODAKIS is expressed with the full commitment of the Management for the protection
consumer health, by the products offered to them.
Our managers have undertaken the obligation to apply the Procedures of the Food Safety Management System that we follow. Their main concern is to raise the awareness of all staff on hygiene issues and the continuous effort to improve the existing system through the efficient use of workforce, machines and materials.
The basic policy with which all the actions of the TRIPODAKIS company are planned is summarized as follows:
• We accurately maintain the HACCP system according to the FSSC 22000 certification scheme we apply.
• We maintain the communication channels we have established with our suppliers and customers.
• We are constantly informing our staff about the principles of good hygiene practice.
• We hold regular meetings to exchange views with the ultimate goal of improving the system.
• We monitor all critical control points and operational prerequisites programs daily.
• We follow relative legislation.
• We regularly check the effectiveness of the System.
• We follow all Work Instructions we have implemented
• We provide resources for the maintenance and updating of the System, the supply of new, modern equipment, the improvement of our facilities, infrastructure and the work environment.